Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spring 2012 RTW | Chanel Paris-Bombay in B+W

I realize that I'm a bit late on posting about Paris-Bombay, but hey, I was busy preparing for finals during its debut. Fear not, I too spent my study breaks ogling the gorgeous clothes and accessories from every angle and website possible. Instead of posting the whole collection, I'll leave you with a few gorgeous black and white shots from the collection, via Purple Diary. Fear not, this wont be the only post about this collection!! :)

Take it away, Mr. Lagerfeld!







1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am Anisha Tolani from BlogAdda, largest community of Indian bloggers. I write to regarding our Notable Newbie feature. Kindly write back on our email id, so that we can tell you more about this [notablenewbie (at) blogadda.com].

    Thank You.
    Regards,
    BlogAdda.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...