Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lakme Fashion Week 2010 | Satya Paul

Satya Paul, eternally famous for his unique saris, presented at Lakme Fashion Week, Day 3. A collection of many different designs -- saris, dresses, lehenga, fusion-y clothes. Some worked, some didn't, and some were pretty darn interesting. Here are the ones that caught my eye!

  
I really liked the color combination of this lehenga -- it would translate really well to bridal wear without being garish or tacky. 
Fiery colors!
Understated elegance.

Loving this cream-gold-black combination!

Red and black - my favorite combination of all time :) Also love the cutout blouse! Sexy without being tacky.
Prints ranging from earthy to fiery! I really liked the colors of the last sari, but not the shiny material.
Fusion sari-esque outfit. I kind of like the sari/corset/dhoti pants combo. Probably no one but a tall, statuesque model can pull it off without looking stupid, but I like it nevertheless!

{Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...