Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shoes!

Spring = an excuse to shop.
I've been itching to buy a pair of gladiator style or beaded sandals for ages, and this lovely weather is the perfect excuse to go shopping!
Here are some that I found online that I loved:

Mettalics = instant chic. 
I like the studs and side loop details on this one. And the color too!
A little on the expensive side for sandals, but shoes from DSW tend to last, so it's definitely an investment. And in any case, I'm loving the turquoise beading!
 
I love yellow! 
Again, I have a thing of metallics!
Here are some places to try for more selections:
DSW 
 Also, be sure to check out NewYork Magazine: Shop-A-Matic's slideshow on the latest spring shoes here!

Have fun shoe shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...