Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Versace goes futuristic!

Versace showed an amazing collection at Milan Fashion Week! The collection features bright primary colors - reds, blues, and yellows, color blocks, and lots of drama (cutouts, risque slits and much more!). I especially loved the metallic details that propelled the collection straight into the future, and added a tough armour (for lack of a better word!) to all the dresses and evening gowns that otherwise would have been floaty and feminine. And, this collection made my love for all things asymmetric even stronger - check out the slitted yellow evening gowns! Definitely a very different approach to fall! :)
I couldn't pick a few favorite pieces because I loved almost all of them - so here are all the ones that I want to own!!
All images courtesy of New York Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...