Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fashion Week!! :)

Fashion Week is upon us!
Here are some of my favorite pieces from the latest shows:

 
Christian Siriano RTW Fall 2010
I loved the floaty gunmetal gray frock, and the color of the burgundy evening gown was absolutely dreamy! I don't agree entirely with that huge bow, but it definitely adds something special to the gown. And, I am a total sucker for one-shouldered dresses :)  
(Images courtesy of New York Magazine)
  
Doo.Ri Fall 2010 RTW Collection
This collection featured a lot of Doo-Ri Chung's signature dark colors - greys and blacks - with shots of bright silver, violet and indigo in the form of sequins, appliques, and prints. There was also a pop of color with several bright orange pieces, but I actually preferred the dark pieces over them. I loved these three dark dresses - perfect for a night out! 
(Images courtesy of New York Magazine) 
 
Lacoste Fall 2010 RTW Collection
So far, Lacoste has been my favorite collection.At first what was a parade of whites and dove greys turned into a colorful presentation of comfy, chic fall wear. I loved this collection because you can probably wear most of the pieces in layers and still look really cute, and because it added a bright punch of color to fashion week. I especially liked the bright yellow runway, it was literally a ray of sunshine! It was nice to see a youthful, colorful collection among all those typical darkish fall colors (not that I have anything against them!!). View the complete collection here.
(Images courtesy of New York Magazine) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...