Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Guilty Treasures!

What woman doesn't love jewelry?? But being a student, I can hardly afford all of the lovely gems out there, but nevertheless, it doesn't prevent me at all from window shopping. Here are some pieces that I am totally in love with at the moment. Most of them go along with my current princess-y mood :)
These are from artkarat.com - the Nizam collection.

From bargello.com - everything is pretty expensive but absolutely to die for!!
These are all from Tanishq - one of my favorite places to window shop at! See http://www.tanishq.co.in/ for more! 



These are both from Amrapali Jewels - they have the most gorgeous Maharani-like jewelry! I am totally in love with both of these necklaces - especially the red one!

 

A gorgeous head-piece worn by Amisha Patel in a wedding issue of Verve magazine.
~
Alright, I think that's enough drooling over jewels for today - more to come later! I promise :)

Note - none of these images are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...